Jobacle.com is a popular career advice blog that I launched in 2005. Created to offset the generic career advice offered by the big job boards, Jobacle strives to offer unique and interesting content that often goes against conventional wisdom. Unlike most career blogs, Jobacle does not sell job listings. The goal is to offer career advice that puts the employee first.
Jobacle has been featured in/on The Washington Post, Chicago Sun-Times, Globe & Mail, Nielsen, Reuters, NBC, Forbes, Gawker, SIRIUS Radio, BBC Radio 4, Yahoo! and dozens of other major blogs.
Andrew G. Rosen in the News:
– Fast Company: How To Quit Your Job Gracefully
– The Wall Street Journal: Turning to Headphones to Tune Out the Noise
– Glassdoor: Why Working From Home Is Not For You
– Public Radio Interview: Is it time to quit your job? I field listener questions.
– Modern Man: How to Quit Your Job Like a Man
– NBC News: When Resigning, Don’t Follow Conan’s Example
– AOL Jobs: Interview Handshake Horror Stories
– Talent Zoo: Interview Like Charlie Sheen
– Business Insider: How to Be Productive When Working From Home
– CheatSheet.com: Job Stability? 5 Types of Employees That Companies Don’t Want Anymore
– We Are Dino: What Not to do During Your Elevator Pitch
– Almost 2,000 comments on my Yahoo! article
More From Andrew G. Rosen: